PURCHASE ANY 2 PARTICIPATING BOTTLES OF TAYLORS WINE FROM LIQUORLAND AND COMPLETE THE ENTRY FORM BELOW:
Purchase selected Taylors Wines from participating stores and complete the entry form from 10 July to 15 August 2017 for your chance to win daily Wallabies supporter packs or the major prize of a rugby safari tour for you and a friend to South Africa valued at $20,000.
Competition restricted to persons aged 18+.
Product barcode & proof of purchase required for entry.
This competition is only open to Australian residents aged 18+.
*All fields are required
To enter this website please confirm you are of legal drinking age.
Please do not close this window.
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Liquorland stores and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. Promotion commences on 08/08/2018 and all purchases must be made by 11:59pm AEST on 04/09/2018 (“Purchase Period”). Entries open on 08/08/2018 and all entries must be submitted by 11:59pm AEST on 18/09/2018 (“Entry Period”)
4. To be eligible to enter, individuals must, during the Purchase Period, purchase any two (2) or more bottles of Taylors Estate, Taylors Jaraman, Taylors St Andrews, Taylors One Small Step or Taylors One Giant Leap in a single transaction from a Liquorland store (either in store or online) (“Qualifying Transaction”). Individuals must ensure that they receive a receipt for their Qualifying Transaction, if one is not automatically provided to them.
5. To enter, individuals must then, during the Entry Period, visit www.taylorswinesrugby.com and follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details into the online entry form and submit the fully completed online entry form.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
7. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction (regardless of the number of eligible Taylors Wines products purchased in that transaction in excess of two (2)); and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
9. Entrants must retain their original or a copy of their purchase Liquorland receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase, that two (2) or more bottles of eligible Taylors Wine products were purchased and that the purchase was made during the Purchase Period but prior to entry.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway Erina NSW 2250 at 3:00pm AEST on 24/09/2018. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winners will be notified by telephone and in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be announced online at www.taylorswinesrugby.com from 02/10/2018.
12. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The first valid entry drawn will win the major prize of a trip for two (2) people to watch the Australia vs. New Zealand rugby union match on 10/08/2019 at Optus Stadium, Perth, WA valued at up to AUD$11,400 depending on point of departure. The prize includes:
•Two (2) x return economy airfares from winner's nearest capital city to Perth, WA (for clarity, any ancillary costs associated with getting to and from the winner’s departing airport will be the responsibility of the winner and his/her companion and are not included);
•Two (2) nights twin share 4 star accommodation,
•Two (2) tickets to the Australia vs. New Zealand rugby union match on 10/08/2019. The winner and his/her companion will be seated next to an ex-Wallabies player, subject to availability (with the exact ex-player to be determined by the Promoter and communicated to the winner) and the prize will include a “Meet & Greet” with the ex-player and commentary on the rugby union match by the ex-player;
•Two (2) Wallabies supporter packs (each pack includes a scarf, a rugby union ball and a 750ml bottle of Taylors Jaraman cabernet);
•A signed and framed Wallabies jersey (signed by the 2017 Wallabies team);
•A limited-edition rugby magnum; and
•A Panasonic Premium 4K Ultra HD 75” TV (model number TH-75FX780A).
In the event the winner is from WA, the Promoter will liaise with the winner to determine whether their prize will include return economy airfares to Perth OR return private car transfers from their place of residence in WA directly to the match on 10/08/2019.
14. The major prize must be taken to coincide with the Australia vs. New Zealand rugby union match on 10/08/2019. Spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, transport to and from departure point, additional transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included. The winner and his/her companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Frequent flyer points will not form part of a prize. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. The winner may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in. During the entire duration of the prize, a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
15. The next fifteen (15) valid entries drawn will each win a minor prize of a Panasonic 4K Ultra HD 65” TV (model number TH-65FX700A) valued at $3,499.
16. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take / redeem a prize (or an element of a prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
17. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
18. Total prize pool value is up to AUD$63,900. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
19. The rugby union match tickets awarded as part of the major prize are subject to the event venue and ticket terms and conditions, including any applicable age restriction. The Promoter and event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject any winner (and/or his/her companion/s) for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize.
20. The “Meet & Greet” awarded as part of the major prize provides the winner and his/her companion with an opportunity to meet and be seated next to an ex-Wallabies player during the rugby union match. This element of the prize is not guaranteed and are subject to the availability and goodwill of the ex-player on the day. The Promoter accepts no responsibility and will not offer any alternative in the event that these elements of the prize cannot be offered for any reason.
21. A draw for any prizes if unclaimed may take place on 14/01/2019 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winners, if any, will be notified by telephone and in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be announced online at www.taylorswinesrugby.com from 21/01/2019.
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
23. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au.
24. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
25. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
26. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
27. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (f) if any the Australia vs. New Zealand rugby union match or appearance by the ex-Wallabies player is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; or (g) taking of a prize / attendance at the prize event.
29. The Promoter is Taylors Wines Pty Ltd (ABN 43 007 733 897) of Suite 2, Shed 72, 4F Huntley Street Alexandria NSW 2015. Telephone 02 8585 3555.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/25124 ACT Permit No. TP18/01031 SA Permit No. T18/954