SUBMITTING YOUR ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian (excluding NT) residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Outlets (defined below) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. This promotion will only be conducted in participating off-premise outlets in Australia (excluding NT) that display material advertising this promotion (each a "Participating Outlet").
5. Promotion commences on 02/09/2019 and ends at 11:59pm AEDST on 03/11/2019 ("Promotional Period").
6. To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase any specially marked 750ml bottle of Taylors wine from a Participating Outlet during the Promotional Period ("Participating Product"). Participating Products will each contain a promotional neck tag with a scratch panel. Entrants must scratch the panel on the neck tag to reveal their unique code ("Unique Code").
7. To enter, entrants must visit www.taylorswinesrugby.com follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details including the Unique Code and submit the fully completed online entry form during the Promotional Period. Each entrant will be notified instantly online whether or not they are an instant winner. All valid entries received from non-winners of an instant prize will automatically be placed in the unclaimed prize draw for any unclaimed prizes.
8. Entrants must retain both their original purchase receipt and original promotional neck tag clearly showing the Unique Code used to enter for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
9. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Participating Product purchased; (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements; (c) only one Unique Code per entry is permitted; (d) the same Unique Code cannot be used more than once; (e) unrecognised codes will be deemed invalid and (f) a maximum of two (2) entries per person per day is permitted.
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
11. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
12. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
13. Instant win prizes available during the Promotional Period include:
- Forty (40) x Wallabies branded caps valued at $39.99 each;
- Ninety (90) x Wallabies branded scarves valued at $19.99 each;
- Thirty (30) x Wallabies branded back packs valued at $59.99 each; and
- Fifty (50) x Wallabies branded beanies valued at $24.95 each.
14. In the event of any ACT winner’s, their names will be announced online at www.taylorswinesrugby.com from 06/11/2019.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au.
17. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
18. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
19. Total prize pool value is $6,445.90.
20. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
21. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 03/02/2020 at 2:30pm AEDST at Taylors Wines Pty Ltd, Suite 2, Shed 72, 4F Huntley Street Alexandria NSW 2015, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing qwithin two (2) business days. In the event of any ACT winner’s, their names will be announced online at www.taylorswinesrugby.com from 06/02/2020.
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
23. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
24. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
25. Printing and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Instant win game materials void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
26. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees"). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
27. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking of a prize.
29. The Promoter is Taylors Wines Pty Ltd (ABN 43 007 733 897) of Suite 2, Shed 72, 4F Huntley Street Alexandria NSW 2015. Telephone 02 8585 3555.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/34485. ACT Permit No. TP19/03289. SA Permit No. T19/728
For further assistance on how to enter please email firstname.lastname@example.org
GOOD LUCK AND THANK YOU TO ALL OF THE ENTRANTS.
DRAW 1: P. Tona, WA
DRAW 2: G. Fitch, SA
DRAW 3: J. Spragg, QLD
Purchase selected Taylors Wines from participating stores and complete the entry form from 10 July to 15 August 2017 for your chance to win daily Wallabies supporter packs or the major prize of a rugby safari tour for you and a friend to South Africa valued at $20,000.
Competition restricted to persons aged 18+.
Product barcode & proof of purchase required for entry.
To enter this website please confirm you are of legal drinking age.
Please do not close this window.